Old 10-16-2010, 03:49 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default Yubikey OTP doesn't work on https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/

As the subject says.

The yubikey still works fine for logging to FAS at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

My regular FAS password works fine at
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/

Is yubikey supposed to work on these other sites?

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html

Old 10-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Jesse Keating

"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:

>As the subject says.
>
>The yubikey still works fine for logging to FAS at
>https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>
>My regular FAS password works fine at
>https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/
>
>Is yubikey supposed to work on these other sites?

Not yet.
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.

Old 10-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Jesse Keating wrote:

> "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:
>

> >As the subject says.
> >
> >The yubikey still works fine for logging to FAS at
> >https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
> >
> >My regular FAS password works fine at
> >https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/
> >
> >Is yubikey supposed to work on these other sites?
> >

> Not yet.

I should better explain this on the Yubikey page. Most of our web
services auth against FAS via a json interface. That auth mechanism has
full yubikey support (so bodhi, wiki, pkgdb, community, etc).
Fedorahosted actually uses mod_auth_pgsql right now. I suspect a long
overdue auth module is in our future for fedorahosted.

-Mike