Old 10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Robin Lee

Default orphan most of my packages

python-alsa is taken by 'cheeselee'

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.

jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit

klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop

man-pages-uk -- Ukrainian man pages from the Linux Documentation Project

python-alsa -- Python binding for the ALSA library

qstat -- Real-time Game Server Status for FPS game servers

uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator

--

With Best Regards,

Andy Shevchenko

Old 10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Orcan Ogetbil

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.
>
> jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit

I took jack on F-14 and rawhide.

Orcan

Old 10-11-2010, 08:39 AM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

I took uniconvertor it is needed for ImageMagick.

10.10.2010 18:13, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.
>
> jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit
>
> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop
>
> man-pages-uk -- Ukrainian man pages from the Linux Documentation Project
>
> python-alsa -- Python binding for the ALSA library
>
> qstat -- Real-time Game Server Status for FPS game servers
>
> uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator

--
With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev aka Pahan-Hubbitus. For fast contact
with me you could use Jabber: Hubbitus@jabber.ru

Old 10-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Andy Shevchenko

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)
<forum@hubbitus.com.ru> wrote:
> *I took uniconvertor it is needed for ImageMagick.
jfyi: new version of it requires the sk1libs package which is absent
(still?) in Fedora.
Additionally I have some patches for older version. I could send them
to you if you want.

>> uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator
Thanks.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

Old 10-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Andy Shevchenko

In the attachment a few patches which were not included in the Fedora
yet. I don't remember for which version they are and what usefulness
of them, but just in case I send them to you.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Robin Lee <robinlee.sysu@gmail.com> wrote:
> python-alsa is taken by 'cheeselee'
>
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Andy Shevchenko
> <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.
>>
>> jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit
>>
>> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop
>>
>> man-pages-uk -- Ukrainian man pages from the Linux Documentation Project
>>
>> python-alsa -- Python binding for the ALSA library
>>
>> qstat -- Real-time Game Server Status for FPS game servers
>>
>> uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator
>>

>> --
>> With Best Regards,
>> Andy Shevchenko
>> --

With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Robin Lee

OK! I will look into them.

Robin

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

In the attachment a few patches which were not included in the Fedora

yet. I don't remember for which version they are and what usefulness

of them, but just in case I send them to you.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Robin Lee <robinlee.sysu@gmail.com> wrote:

> python-alsa is taken by 'cheeselee'

> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Andy Shevchenko

> <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello,

>> I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.

>> jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit

>> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop

>> man-pages-uk -- Ukrainian man pages from the Linux Documentation Project

>> python-alsa -- Python binding for the ALSA library

>> qstat -- Real-time Game Server Status for FPS game servers

>> uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator

>> --

>> With Best Regards,

>> Andy Shevchenko

>> --

With Best Regards,

Andy Shevchenko

Old 10-18-2010, 02:45 AM
Robin Lee

Did you send the patches upstream?

Robin

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

In the attachment a few patches which were not included in the Fedora

yet. I don't remember for which version they are and what usefulness

of them, but just in case I send them to you.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Robin Lee <robinlee.sysu@gmail.com> wrote:

> python-alsa is taken by 'cheeselee'

> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Andy Shevchenko

> <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello,

>> I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.

>> jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit

>> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop

>> man-pages-uk -- Ukrainian man pages from the Linux Documentation Project

>> python-alsa -- Python binding for the ALSA library

>> qstat -- Real-time Game Server Status for FPS game servers

>> uniconvertor -- Universal vector graphics translator

>> --

>> With Best Regards,

>> Andy Shevchenko

>> --

With Best Regards,

Andy Shevchenko

Old 10-18-2010, 05:20 PM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

Thank you. I'll look what I can do with it. Unfortunately I'm not
python developer.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Kevin Kofler

Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> klamav -- Clam Anti-Virus on the KDE Desktop

I picked this one up, it has been effectively comaintained by me anyway (I
kept using provenpackager privileges to periodically fix its build for the
latest ClamAV).

Note that this is a kdelibs3 app and that upstream is mostly if not entirely
defunct (no apparent activity since February 2009), but as long as it works,
I'll try to keep it working.

Upstream being defunct, this doesn't need any upgrading at the moment, but I
might be issuing some builds to fix the 2 reported klammail crashes shortly.

Kevin Kofler

Old 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski

Hi,

On Sunday, 10 October 2010 at 18:48, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have no more time to support the following packages in the Fedora.
> >
> > jack-audio-connection-kit -- The Jack Audio Connection Kit
> >

> I took jack on F-14 and rawhide.

Taking jack in EPEL-6.

Regards,
Dominik