New package: fatrat-1.1.3-1.fc14
Feature-rich download manager
* Mon Sep 27 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 1.1.0-2
- Update to final version
* Wed Sep 15 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <email@example.com> - 1.1.0-1.3.rc5
- Update to 1.1.0rc5:
- - Assign the deps variable before resolution.
- - Allow xinclude and add XML error handling
- - Remove log line from black/whitelist test
- - Allow for whitelisting
- Patch from IRConan to allow for whitelisted packages in
- - Treat blacklisted packages as if they don't exist
- Currently a blacklisted package stops further source processing.
- This prevents any other sources from defining a good package.
- - Document new knobs and added schema validator
- - Move knobs to config.xml
- - Resolver/Metadata options
- Patch from Jack Neely to add enable/disable options to the resolver
- and metadata pareser.
- - Allow soft relaods and use a checksum for cache file.
- Use checksum for cache file.
- Allow reloads of config.xml and sources without downloading everything.
- Merged config.xml and source processing into a single function.
- - Expose repo data as a Connector
- - fix type conflict
- - invalidate virt_pkgs cache when source data is reloaded
- - dep resolver rewrite
- Fix dep resolver to take all providers of a dependency into consideration.
- Rewrite resolver to be simpler at the same time.
- - Added support for "apt" and "yum" as non-distro specific magic groups
- - Better error handling for installs
- - Deal with any possible Yum verify exceptions
- - patch from Tim Laszlo to handle verifying broken symlinks
- - fix bug #931
- getinstalledgpg() is an RPMng method and is no longer needed in YUMng.
- - Fix Path type='ignore' traceback (Reported by Thomas Ackermann)
- - speed improvements, multilib verify bug fixes, configuration knobs
- The pkg_checks, pkg_verify, installed_action, version_fail_action, and
- verify_fail_action configuration knobs are all wired back up. Caching
- implemented to help speed up the package verify routine.
- Work arounds for Yum bug: http://yum.baseurl.org/ticket/573
- - Speed improvements, Enable reinstalls
- We no longer use RPMng in YUMng. This improves speed by not calling
- prelink as yum takes care of that for us.
- Yum can do reinstalls on package verify fail so lets wire that up.
- - All gpg-pubkey must be in the proper work queue to be installed.
- gpg-pubkeys are not packages, yet we treat them as so. They require
- special handling for all install/upgrades/etc. This corrects a
- condition where gpg-pubkeys were "upgraded" rather than "installed."
- - YUMng display classes, always compare string versions of packages.
- The package object here can be either a yum PO or a string. Comparing
- strings to POs tracebacks.
- Display classes for the YUMng driver
- - YUMng re-implementation of VerifyPackage using the Yum API.
- - Some clarifications on Decisions plugin.
- - Minor fixes to SSHbase documentation
- - Style fixes
- - Fix hyperlinks
- - Add the rest of the altsrc documentation for Ticket #923
- - Schema updates for Path type="ignore"
- - repo-validate: Validate two levels of Group nesting (Fixes
- Ticket #805)
- - bcfg2-repo-validate: Patch from Joe Digilio to fix tb in Ticket #939
- - Metadata: Add error message when file monitor fails
- - bcfg2.spec.in: Fix lxml requirement for bcfg2 client (Reported by tac on IRC)
- - Tools/__init__.py: Autoload client tools present in the Tools directory
- - bcfg2-info: Add IPython support (Patch from Jeff Strunk) for Ticket #921
- - BB: Deprecate BB plugin (Resolves Ticket #923)
- - bcfg2: Add back the new SSL key options (Fixes Ticket #916)
- The man page no longer contains the -K option mentioned in Ticket #908.
- This has been removed since . We still need the key option available
- in the client to prevent Ticket #916.
- - Added prefix option to [server] section
- - fixes for #910
- - '-K' is replaced by '--ssl-key'
- - SSLServer: handle socket errors on shutdown gracefully (Resolves #907 and #909)
- - bcfg2: fix option parsing for ssl key (Resolves Ticket #908)
- - Init: Fix traceback from ticket #906
- - Harmonised log messages
- - debian: Merge in changes from Arto Jantunen
- - bcfg2.init: Remove agent mode (no longer exists)
- - POSIX.py: Fix hardcoded errno value
- - Don't assume python2.5 is being used on successful hashlib import
- - Probes: Fix name collapse in case of group specific probes (arch.G20_foo -> arch) (Resolves Ticket #904)
- - TGenshi/TCheetah: Add base64 encoding support for files handled by non-Cfg plugins
- - bcfg2-server: logger.error doesn't work when bcfg2.conf doesn't exist
- - IPS fixups (from RickB)
- - DBStats: Fix random mysql errors
- - SSLServer: Retry failed writes
- - Commit whitelist/blacksupport for glob style entries
- - Cfg: Allow pull operations to update info.xml files
* Tue Aug 31 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 1.1.0-1.2.rc4
- Add new YUMng driver
* Wed Sep 22 2010 Tom "spot" Callaway <email@example.com> - 2.12.6-1
- update to 2.12.6
* Sun Sep 26 2010 Bruno Wolff III <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 034-11
- Fix live image relabel when compose host has selinux disabled.
* Tue Sep 21 2010 Bruno Wolff III <email@example.com> - 034-10
- Document the lzo compressor.
* Thu Sep 16 2010 Bruno Wolff III <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 034-9
- Change requires to /sbin/extlinux since that will work with old and new
versions of syslinux.
* Thu Sep 16 2010 Bruno Wolff III <email@example.com> - 034-8
- extlinux is now in a subpackage that is required by livecd-iso-to-disk
* Tue Sep 28 2010 Rafael Azenha Aquini <aquini at linux dot com> - 2.11-0
- Packaged the mongoose's upstream 2.11 release.
* Fri Aug 20 2010 Parag Nemade <panemade AT gmail.com>- 0.1.8-1
- Update to next update version 0.1.8
* Fri Oct 08 2010 Jesse Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 2.2.4-3.1
- Rebuild for gcc bug 634757
* Fri Sep 24 2010 Michal Fojtik <email@example.com> - 2.2.4-3
- Replaced ~> with >= in JSON version so now it can be used
with latest json as well
* Fri Sep 24 2010 Michal Fojtik <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 2.2.4-2
- Fixed JSON dependency version
* Fri Sep 24 2010 Michal Fojtik <email@example.com> - 2.2.4-1
- Version bump
* Fri Oct 08 2010 Brian Pepple <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 0.9.18-2
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757.
* Fri Oct 08 2010 Brian Pepple <email@example.com> - 1:5.6.0-2
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757.
- Add BR on gtk-doc.
* Wed Aug 25 2010 Dave Airlie <firstname.lastname@example.org> 6.13.1-0.3.20100705git37b348059
- fix flushing in dri2 for direct rendered comp managers.