Old 10-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Christopher Brown

Default Some packages up for grabs

Hi,

It is with some regret that I am giving up ownership of the following
packages as I simply don't have the time to do them justice. Thanks to
my initial sponsors and reviewers who have helped along the way.
Apologies to those who haven't had the updates anywhere near as quick
as they should have. They are low maintenance and have few outstanding
issues.

jokosher -- A simple and easy-to-use Open Source multi-track editor

libflaim -- Embeddable cross-platform database engine

log4net -- A .NET framework for logging

mapnik -- Free Toolkit for developing mapping applications

proj -- Cartographic projection software (PROJ.4)

I have released ownership already.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown

Old 10-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Alex Lancaster

CB> Hi, It is with some regret that I am giving up ownership of the
CB> following packages as I simply don't have the time to do them
CB> justice. Thanks to my initial sponsors and reviewers who have helped
CB> along the way. Apologies to those who haven't had the updates
CB> anywhere near as quick as they should have. They are low maintenance
CB> and have few outstanding issues.

[...]

CB> mapnik -- Free Toolkit for developing mapping applications

I've picked up mapnik.

Alex