Old 10-08-2010, 03:33 PM
John Dulaney

Default Web frontend for ResultsDB

All,

I shall be working on some web frontends for ResultsDB, and I have
been told that y'all already have some mock-ups/ideas for such a
beast.* If so, could y'all point me in the right direction.

Thanks
John Dulaney

Old 10-08-2010, 05:14 PM
James Laska

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 11:33 -0400, John Dulaney wrote:
> All,
>
> I shall be working on some web frontends for ResultsDB, and I have
> been told that y'all already have some mock-ups/ideas for such a
> beast. If so, could y'all point me in the right direction.

I think this was intended for autoqa-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org ?

Of course, we wouldn't turn down mock-ups/ideas from devel@ either

Thanks,
James