Old 10-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Kamil Paral

Default OpenLDAP/NSS Test Day - Thursday 2010-10-14

Dear Fedora Comunity,

We would like to draw your attention to forthcoming Fedora Test Day focused on
OpenLDAP [1] with TLS encryption.

The crypto implementation for TLS/SSL was recently changed from OpenSSL to
Mozilla Network Security Services (MozNSS). And there are 88 packages
depending on openldap-clients or libldap. All these packages can be affected
by this change and we want to be sure, that nothing got broken.

We would be very glad, if you could join this event!

As usual, all the information can be found on Test Day wiki site:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-10-14_OpenLDAP/NSS

The Test Day will happen on Thursday 14th October in #fedora-test-day on
Freenode IRC.

Thanks & Regards,
The Test Day Team (Jan Zeleny, Jan Vcelak, Rich Megginson, Ondrej Moris)

[1] http://www.openldap.org/