Old 10-06-2010, 02:26 PM
"Paul F. Johnson"

Default Any comments about the latest version of mono on my site?

Hi,

A couple of days back I uploaded preview 8 of mono-2.8 for comments but
have heard nothing back. The move to 2.8 will require a good number of
rebuilds as 2.8 has had all the .NET 1.1 stuff removed.

If you have a mono reliant package, can you please rebuild and let me
know if there are any problems. If I submit to rawhide now there will be
a tonne of breakages and I'd rather avoid that if possible.

URLS

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/mono/libgdiplus-2.8-1.fc15.src.rpm and
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/mono/mono-2.8-1.fc15.src.rpm

Paul
--
Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...

Old 10-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Christian Krause

Hi Paul,

On 10/06/2010 04:26 PM, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> A couple of days back I uploaded preview 8 of mono-2.8 for comments but
> have heard nothing back. The move to 2.8 will require a good number of
> rebuilds as 2.8 has had all the .NET 1.1 stuff removed.

Do all mono packages have to be recompiled or only the ones which use
.NET 1.1 stuff?

Is there an easy way (besides recompiling against 2.8) to determine
whether a package uses .NET 1.1?

Best regards,
Christian