Old 10-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Brendan Jones

Default jackbeat

Is there a reason why this is not included in the repositories? If not
I'd be happy to submit it and take it on.

regards,

Brendan

Old 10-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Xavier Bachelot

On 10/06/2010 11:55 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:
> Is there a reason why this is not included in the repositories? If not
> I'd be happy to submit it and take it on.
>
> regards,
>
> Brendan

Is it this software you are talking about ? http://jackbeat.samalyse.org/

If yes, from a quick glance, it seems jackbeat uses an allowed licence
(GPL) and doesn't require any supporting libs that are not ditributable
by Fedora, so I think the only reason it's not in the repo is nobody
packaged it yet. Feel free to do so and submit a review.

Regards,
Xavier

Old 10-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Brendan Jones

On 10/06/2010 08:06 PM, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> If yes, from a quick glance, it seems jackbeat uses an allowed licence
> (GPL) and doesn't require any supporting libs that are not ditributable
> by Fedora, so I think the only reason it's not in the repo is nobody
> packaged it yet. Feel free to do so and submit a review.
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Thanks for the research! Will do

Brendan