Old 10-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Richard Hughes

Default docbook and glibc breakage

On 27 September 2010 20:31, Richard Hughes <hughsient@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, but you could argue it's a regression as the behavior changed.
> Could somebody please fix docbook-utils, otherwise all the GNOME koji
> builds are going to fail.

All my F14 builds are still failing with:

docbook2man zif.sgml > /dev/null
grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
jw: There is no frontend called "/docbook/utils-0.6.14/frontends/docbook".

I don't care if [[:space:]] is the POSIX correct behavior or not, all
I know is every single build I've sent to build for F14 is failing.

I'm *very* close to just not caring about F14, and just continuing to
develop for rawhide.

Richard.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Paul Howarth

On 04/10/10 09:59, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 27 September 2010 20:31, Richard Hughes<hughsient@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Right, but you could argue it's a regression as the behavior changed.
>> Could somebody please fix docbook-utils, otherwise all the GNOME koji
>> builds are going to fail.
>
> All my F14 builds are still failing with:
>
> docbook2man zif.sgml> /dev/null
> grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
> grep: character class syntax is [[:space:]], not [:space:]
> jw: There is no frontend called "/docbook/utils-0.6.14/frontends/docbook".
>
> I don't care if [[:space:]] is the POSIX correct behavior or not, all
> I know is every single build I've sent to build for F14 is failing.

Perhaps a proventester could take a good look at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/docbook-utils-0.6.14-25.fc14

Paul.