Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Matthew Miller

Default Does anybody know how to contact David Zeuthen (festival maintainer)?

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 08:45:38PM +0330, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Hi,
> Considering the fact that the maintainer is not responsible for a long
> time, I'd like to ask if anybody knows how to contact David Zeuthen?!
> Festival seems to be unmaintained for more than a year. But it has many
> commiters which might decide to become its maintainer.

I wish I had time to work on it.

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org>

Old 10-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Matthias Clasen

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 20:45 +0330, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
> Hi,
> Considering the fact that the maintainer is not responsible for a long
> time, I'd like to ask if anybody knows how to contact David Zeuthen?!
> Festival seems to be unmaintained for more than a year. But it has many
> commiters which might decide to become its maintainer.

You can reach David by sending him mail (davidz@redhat.com) or finding
him on irc (davidz on GimpNet).

Old 10-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Hedayat Vatankhah

Matthias
Clasen <mclasen@redhat.com> wrote on 10/03/2010
6:26:50 AM +0350:

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 20:45 +0330, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:

Hi,
Considering the fact that the maintainer is not responsible for a long
time, I'd like to ask if anybody knows how to contact David Zeuthen?!
Festival seems to be unmaintained for more than a year. But it has many
commiters which might decide to become its maintainer.

You can reach David by sending him mail (davidz@redhat.com) or finding
him on irc (davidz on GimpNet).

I think I was supposed to CC him on my last email. So, it is done
now. If he doesn't answer here, I'll try to look him up in IRC.

Thanks,

Hedayat