-   -   "Command not found" misfeature (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/434566-command-not-found-misfeature.html)

"Richard W.M. Jones" 10-02-2010 08:51 AM

"Command not found" misfeature

F14 seems to have acquired a misfeature where if you mistype a command
or a command is not found, it prints "Command not found." then pauses
for some time, then (sometimes, not always) displays some sort of
error[1].

How do I permanently disable this behaviour?

Rich.

[1] I think it was a yum or PackageKit error. However I don't get
that error any longer, just a long pause instead.