Old 09-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-09-28)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 19:30UTC (3:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

= Followups =

#topic Updates policy

#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351

#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

#454 pre-release update acceptance criteria
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/454
See also: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Draft

#topic #434 F15Feature - DNSSEC_on_workstations - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DNSSEC_on_workstations
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/434

#topic #469 App install related issues
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/469

#topic #467 Make Feature Freeze happen sooner.
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/467

= New business =

#topic #471 FPC Draft for Ratification
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/471

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic.

kevin

Old 09-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Kyle McMartin

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 02:32:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 19:30UTC (3:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.

Sorry, got to send my regrets.

Again, I've got to commute for a class at 4pm. I'd like to stand aside
and let someone else take my place, as there's no way I'll be able to
make the meeting for the next 10 weeks...

regards, Kyle

Old 09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:26:09 -0400
Kyle McMartin <kyle@mcmartin.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 02:32:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> > meeting tomorrow at 19:30UTC (3:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> > irc.freenode.net.
> >

> Sorry, got to send my regrets.
>
> Again, I've got to commute for a class at 4pm. I'd like to stand aside
> and let someone else take my place, as there's no way I'll be able to
> make the meeting for the next 10 weeks...

Very sorry to hear it. ;(

We could look at changing time, but I recall that was a struggle with
the constraints people have. ;(

kevin