-   -   Linux and application installing - screen shots of UI mock up (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/432324-linux-application-installing-screen-shots-ui-mock-up.html)

FlorianFesti 09-27-2010 03:25 PM

Linux and application installing - screen shots of UI mock up

Ok, I made some screen shots. It's a bit easier to understand if you
see it actually working. They should still give you a idea.

Looking at the PackageDB tags, filtering for the "Office" and "Qt" tags:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/PackageDBTags.gif

Filtering for the "GNOME" menu tag and looking at the results found with
the "Audio" tag.
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/MenuTags.gif

Still filtering for "GNOME" but looking at the stripped down
Applications menu, showing the results in Applications->Games->Board:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/Applications.gif

Searching for "circuit" and look at the results found in the comps
groups - wondering why we found some games:
http://fedorapeople.org/~ffesti/screenshots/Search.gif

Florian