Old 09-22-2010, 12:08 PM
"Paul F. Johnson"

Default Passing arguments into LDFLAGS

Hi,

I know I can do the likes of

export CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -blah" and it will pass whatever CFLAGS is plus
the argument "-blah" to the compiler.

How do I do this with LDFLAGS. I'm trying to pass --build-id using

export LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS --build-id"

It's about the only way I can get mono to build currently!

TTFN

Paul
--
Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...