Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

Default KDE-SIG meeting report (38/2010)

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 38/2010

Time: 2010-09-21 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-09-21

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-09-21/kde-
sig.2010-09-21-14.00.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-09-21/kde-
sig.2010-09-21-14.00.log.html

= Participants =
* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* SebastianVahl
* StevenParrish
* ThanNgo
* ThomasJanssen
* Jared K. Smith
* RadekNovacek
* nucleo

= Agenda =
topics to discuss:

* qt 4.7 released
* Fedora 14 beta rc3
o still oversized
o testing!
* dbusmenu-qt issue

= Summary =
qt 4.7 released:

* than is working on qt-4.7 update
* packages for rawhide will be built today, F14 will follow
* kde 4.5 & qt 4.7 for F13 is in line with our updates policy proposal

Fedora 14 beta rc3:

* Fedora 14 Beta RC3 is still oversized
* short-term: k3b will be removed for now
* long-term: k3b-common will be splitted into smaller subpackages
* long-term: try to remove tigervnc-server(-minimal) from anaconda requires

dbusmenu-qt issue:

* we have to ship fixed dbusmenu-qt version [1]

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-09-28

--
Jaroslav Řezn*k <jreznik@redhat.com>