Old 09-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Andre Robatino

Default Fedora 14 Beta RC3 Available Now!

Fedora 14 Beta RC3 is now available [1]. Please refer to the following
pages for download links and testing instructions.

Installation:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

Desktop:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test

Ideally, all Alpha and Beta priority test cases for installation [2] and
desktop [3] should pass in order to meet the Beta Release Criteria [4].
Help is available on #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net [5], or on the test
list [6].

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-quality-tasks.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Installation_validation_testing
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QAesktop_validation_testing
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Beta_Release_Criteria
[5] irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-qa
[6] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test

Old 09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
He Rui

Thanks for your announcement, Andre. I will be away on holidays in the
following three days, so testers please help validate the DVD, CD and
Live Image installation tests[1]. Thanks in advance!

Rgds,
Hurry

[1]

--