-   -   PostgreSQL 9 for F14? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/429439-postgresql-9-f14.html)

Michał Piotrowski 09-20-2010 03:32 PM

PostgreSQL 9 for F14?

Hi,

PostgreSQL 9 was released
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1235

Are there any chances to get this for F14? The new version supports
basic replication scenarios, so I would not have to use PgPool :)

Regards,
Michal

Mark Chappell 09-20-2010 03:48 PM

PostgreSQL 9 for F14?

2010/9/20 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4@gmail.com>:
> PostgreSQL 9 was released
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1235
>
> Are there any chances to get this for F14? The new version supports
> basic replication scenarios, so I would not have to use PgPool :)

Way too late for updating the main postgres packages, but a parallel
installable postgres9 package (possibly ported over to EPEL too) would
be good...

Mark

Michał Piotrowski 09-20-2010 03:53 PM

PostgreSQL 9 for F14?

2010/9/20 Mark Chappell <tremble@tremble.org.uk>:
> 2010/9/20 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4@gmail.com>:
>> PostgreSQL 9 was released
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1235
>>
>> Are there any chances to get this for F14? The new version supports
>> basic replication scenarios, so I would not have to use PgPool :)
>
> Way too late for updating the main postgres packages, but a parallel
> installable postgres9 package

Acceptable solution :)

> (possibly ported over to EPEL too) would
> be good...

It would be great :)

> Mark

Regards,