Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Scott Seago

Default Orphaning rubygem-mongrel and related packages

I haven't used Mongrel for any of my projects in some time now, so I'm
no longer an active user and have been unable to find the time to keep
up with them. I'm orphaning the following packages, so they're up for
grabs for anyone actually using them:

rubygem-mongrel
rubygem-gem_plugin
rubygem-fastthread

Looks like the following packages rely on mongrel:

ovirt-server-0:0.100-4.fc12.noarch
rubygem-merb-core-0:1.0.15-1.fc13.noarch
rubygem-mongrel_cluster-0:1.0.5-5.fc13.noarch

So anyone with an active interest in the above packages might want to
grab these.

Thanks,
Scott