Old 06-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Athmane Madjoudj

Default python-webpy slightly outdated

Hello,

I have noticed that the latest version of python-webpy package in fedora
14 rawhide is 0.32-4.f12 while the latest upstream version is: 0.34 [1]

is there any plan to update the package ?

[1] http://github.com/webpy/webpy/tarball/webpy-0.34

Best regards.

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Old 07-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Athmane Madjoudj

Hello,

I have noticed that the latest version of python-webpy package in fedora
14 rawhide is still 0.32-4.f12 while the latest upstream version is:
0.34 [1]

is there any plan to update the package ?

the current maintainer is:

Ray Van Dolson <rayvd@fedoraproject.org>

[1] http://github.com/webpy/webpy/tarball/webpy-0.34

PS.
Sorry for spam-ish email.

Best regards.

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Old 07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:10:57 +0100
Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that the latest version of python-webpy package in
> fedora 14 rawhide is still 0.32-4.f12 while the latest upstream
> version is: 0.34 [1]
>

> is there any plan to update the package ?
>
> the current maintainer is:
>
> Ray Van Dolson <rayvd@fedoraproject.org>
>

> [1] http://github.com/webpy/webpy/tarball/webpy-0.34
>
> PS.
> Sorry for spam-ish email.

Please file a bug on the package asking the maintainer to update at
least rawhide:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&version=rawhide&compo nent=python-webpy

Thanks,

kevin