Old 06-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Till Maas

Default Seeking new maintainer for lzip

Hi,

is there someone interested in lzip? It is a lmza compression tool, that
was for a short time used by upstream of one other package of mine.
Upstream of lzip is very responsive, but since I do not use it at all, I
have a lack of interest in maintaining it.

So if you would like to take it, I'll orphan it.

Regards
Till

Old 06-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 06/26/2010 07:03 AM, Till Maas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there someone interested in lzip? It is a lmza compression tool, that
> was for a short time used by upstream of one other package of mine.
> Upstream of lzip is very responsive, but since I do not use it at all, I
> have a lack of interest in maintaining it.
>
> So if you would like to take it, I'll orphan it.
>
> Regards
> Till

I maintain upx, from which I'm in the process of unbundling lzma-sdk, so
while this isn't necessarily directly related, I might as well try to
maintain some consistency if possible.

So, short version, orphan and I'll take it.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 06-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Till Maas

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 07:16:51AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:

> I maintain upx, from which I'm in the process of unbundling lzma-sdk, so
> while this isn't necessarily directly related, I might as well try to
> maintain some consistency if possible.
>
> So, short version, orphan and I'll take it.

Thank you, it is orphaned.

Regards
Till

Old 06-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 06/28/2010 07:36 AM, Till Maas wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 07:16:51AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>

>> I maintain upx, from which I'm in the process of unbundling lzma-sdk, so
>> while this isn't necessarily directly related, I might as well try to
>> maintain some consistency if possible.
>>
>> So, short version, orphan and I'll take it.
>>
> Thank you, it is orphaned.
>
> Regards
> Till

Taken. Very welcome!