Old 06-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Ville Skyttä

Default xmms-modplug orphaned

Hello,

I've just orphaned xmms-modplug. Now that modplugtools is in (#600835) and
ships modplugplay, I have no need for xmms-modplug. Go grab it if you want
it.

I just pushed a build for Rawhide that drops the modplugplay subpackage, and
the same should be done for earlier distros if modplugtools is ever shipped
for < F-14. I do not have plans to push modplugtools to < F-14 though.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Adam Goode

On 06/23/2010 12:02 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just orphaned xmms-modplug. Now that modplugtools is in (#600835) and
> ships modplugplay, I have no need for xmms-modplug. Go grab it if you want
> it.

I took it.

Adam