-   -   Ownership of DMitry (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/388337-ownership-dmitry.html)

Rakesh Pandit 06-20-2010 04:40 AM

Ownership of DMitry

On 20 June 2010 09:47, ianrichardbaker wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I had read the Wiki page, but there's no mention of new contributors
> adopting orphaned packages.

Ok.

> So I have to submit the orphan as new all over again in order to kickstart
> the new contributor process?

[..]

In case this package has not been update since last 3 months you can
resubmit it for review. But if it has been updated recently (in last 3
months) you will have to get sponsored first and then later claim it
(or ask for co-maintainership in case it is already taken by someone
during that period).

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh

Rakesh Pandit 06-20-2010 04:42 AM

Ownership of DMitry

On 20 June 2010 10:10, Rakesh Pandit wrote:
[..]

> In case this package has not been update since last 3 months you can
> resubmit it for review. But if it has been updated recently (in last 3
> months) you will have to get sponsored first and then later claim it
> (or ask for co-maintainership in case it is already taken by someone
> during that period).

In both cases pre-condition is you will need to get sponsorship.