-   -   Ownership of DMity (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/388294-ownership-dmity.html)

Toshio Kuratomi 06-20-2010 01:28 AM

Ownership of DMity

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 12:37:17AM +0100, ianrichardbaker@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to takeover the ownership of the subject package, however, I don't seem
> to be able to do so from within the package database.
>
> Can anyone please advise?

It's currently orphaned so that looks okay. What's your FAS username?
Are you sponsored into the packager group?

-Toshio

"ianrichardbaker@gmail.com" 06-20-2010 02:10 AM

Ownership of DMity

Username is chameleon, and I am a new contributor so I don't yet have sponsorship.

Thanks for replying.

Ian

Rakesh Pandit 06-20-2010 03:53 AM

Ownership of DMity

On 20 June 2010 07:40, ianrichardbaker wrote:
> Username is chameleon, and I am a new contributor so I don't yet have
> sponsorship.

[..]

Read:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

You will need sponsorship before owning a package.

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh