Old 07-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Jochen Schmitt

Default Can anyone contact Gérard Milmeister (gemi)?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Chen Lei

2010/7/7 Christopher Brown <snecklifter@gmail.com>:

> If you need a co-maintainer for this please let me know. I need scons
> as a build tool for one of my packages.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Christopher Brown
> --
Feel free to contact Gérard directly to add you as a co-maintainer of scons

Regards,
Chen Lei

Old 07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Chen Lei

2010/7/6 Gérard Milmeister <gemi@bluewin.ch>:
> Hi,
>
> I am still alive.
> I had always hoped to find the time to resume work on the packages,
> however it turned out that circumstances do not allow me any leisure
> anymore for serious participation (at least for now). So I would be glad
> if people take over packages, especially those that require some work. I
> will try to follow the mailing-list for the next days.
>
> Regards and sorry for the trouble,
> Gérard

I'm very happy that you are still involved in Fedora, I'll maintain
scons temporarily before you have enough time to resume work on Fedora

Do you mind to find more co-maintainers for your packages before you come back?

Regrads,
Chen Lei

Old 07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Michel Alexandre Salim

I'll comaintain the following packages; already asked for permission
in the pkgdb.

> bigloo -- Bigloo is compiler for the Scheme programming language
> ffcall -- Libraries for foreign function call interfaces
> gauche -- Scheme script interpreter with multibyte character handling
> gauche-gl -- OpenGL binding for Gauche
> gauche-gtk -- Gauche extension module to use GTK

> plt-scheme -- Graphical environment for developing programs using Scheme
This has actually been renamed upstream. Whoever is taking this over
should also get a new review-request for Racket, the project's new
incarnation.

Best regards,

--
Michel