Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-06-15 19:30 UTC)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 19:30UTC (3:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

= Followups =

#topic #351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351

#topic #382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

#topic #387 compile list of supported CPUs and reacto to recent loss of support for Geode LX on F13
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/387

= New business =

#394 F14Feature: MeeGo 1.0 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MeeGo_1.0
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/394

#395 F14Feature: Sugar 0.90 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Sugar_0.90
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/395

#396 F14Feature: systemd - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/systemd
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/396

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic.

Note that I may well be traveling and unable to run this meeting.

kevin

Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Steven Parrish

I will me in a meeting @ work until 1630 ET. I might be able to
monitor the 1st hour but wont be able to join in the discussion till
after the meeting.

Steven

Old 06-15-2010, 08:29 AM
Kyle McMartin

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 03:20:40PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 19:30UTC (3:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.

I'm still in the United Kingdom on a pseudo-working-holiday, so I'll
make the best effort to attend, but please don't hold me to it this
week.

regards, Kyle