Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora 14 schedule

I have created a detailed schedule for the Release Engineering team and
development for Fedora 14. The contents of this schedule will also
drive the weekly schedule reminders that go to development and releng.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-releng-tasks.html

Please let me know if there are any tasks that should be adjusted,
removed, or added.

John

Old 06-18-2010, 11:20 PM
John Poelstra

I've included the important dates for Fedora 14 in our master schedule.
Please let me know if there are others you would like to have included.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-infrastructure.html

John

Old 06-21-2010, 03:44 PM
John Poelstra

Start End Name
Wed 26-May Tue 06-Jul Conceptual Design Phase
Wed 26-May Thu 19-Aug Supplemental Wallpaper Submission Period
Wed 26-May Tue 07-Sep Supplemental Wallpaper Process
Tue 06-Jul Tue 27-Jul Wallpaper Design for Alpha

Old 06-21-2010, 03:46 PM
John Poelstra

Start End Name
Tue 27-Apr Mon 21-Jun Monitor news sites to provide corrections & info
Tue 29-Jun Tue 06-Jul Cleanup Marketing wiki from previous releases
Tue 29-Jun Tue 06-Jul Cycle Marketing wiki pages for current release

Old 06-21-2010, 03:47 PM
John Poelstra

Start End Name
Wed 26-May Tue 03-Aug Packaging and Development (precedes Alpha)
Tue 22-Jun Tue 22-Jun Request Feature Status Updates + Remind Submit
Deadline
Tue 29-Jun Tue 29-Jun Feature Submission Deadline Two Weeks away
Tue 06-Jul Tue 06-Jul Feature Submission Deadline One Week away

Old 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Paul Wouters

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010, John Poelstra wrote:

> Tue 06-Jul Tue 06-Jul Feature Submission Deadline One Week away

It would be good if we could get the issue of GOST support in openssl figured out
in time for that deadline. Though I am not sure if that is possible. See my other
msg to fedora-legal/fedora-devel an hour ago.

Paul