-   -   Outage: Reboot of systems 2010-06-08 1600 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/383490-outage-reboot-systems-2010-06-08-1600-utc.html)

Stephen John Smoogen 06-09-2010 03:51 AM

Outage: Reboot of systems 2010-06-08 1600 UTC

There will be an outage starting at 2010-04-29 03:50:00 UTC, which will
last approximately 4 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2010-06-08 16:00:00 UTC'

Affected Services:
Buildsystem
CVS / Source Control
Database
DNS
Fedora Hosted
Fedora People
Fedora Talk
Mail
Mirror System
Torrent
Websites

Unaffected Services:

None

Reason for outage:

We are doing our monthly updates to our systems. We have upgraded our
system to 5.5 and will reboot all systems. In theory most systems
won't go down at all. But many will be down for a few minutes at a
time during our 2 hour outage window.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email
to track the status of this outage.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.