Old 06-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-06-08

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-06-08
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

It's meeting time again, everybody! If anyone has an additional topic
they'd like to discuss, please reply to this email to flag it up.

= Agenda =

* follow ups
* triage metrics
* open floor

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have. See you there!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey