Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Ville Skyttä

Default New maintainer sought for dvb-apps

Hello,

I use the tools in dvb-apps so rarely that it would benefit from a maintainer
who uses them more. This is a low maintenance package, and a fix is on its
way to F-12+ updates repo for the only currently open bug. Ownership is
already released in pkgdb for F-12+, go grab it.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/dvb-apps
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/dvb-apps

Old 06-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Peter Robinson

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use the tools in dvb-apps so rarely that it would benefit from a maintainer
> who uses them more. *This is a low maintenance package, and a fix is on its
> way to F-12+ updates repo for the only currently open bug. *Ownership is
> already released in pkgdb for F-12+, go grab it.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/dvb-apps
> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/dvb-apps

I've taken it as I use it for my media box etc.

Peter