Old 06-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Jos Vos

Default F13 install refuses to work with old NFS servers?

Hi,

I just tried to install F13 (PXE boot and the NFS with DVD image and
images/install.img) but after a while it says it can't mount the
directory. On the NFS server I see a NFS packet coming in and a
response being sent, but that's about it and nothing is logged about
the mount request.

Now I see some discussions about NFS and F13 in general, but I can't
find a particular discussion related to anaconda.

Did something change here and is there a workaround?

Thanks,

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364