Old 06-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Stepan Kasal

Default Orphaning/reassigning pcre, sharutils, html2ps

Hello,
I'm orphaning the following packages.
Petr Pisar (ppisar) is interested in taking them, but according to
the formal processes we are advertising this anyway.

pcre, html2ps, sharutils, in rawhide and Fedora 12, 13

Petr Pisar

Old 06-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Stepan Kasal

Hello, I wrote:

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:15:03AM +0200, Stepan Kasal wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm orphaning the following packages.
> Petr Pisar (ppisar) is interested in taking them, but according to
> the formal processes we are advertising this anyway.
>
> pcre, html2ps, sharutils, in rawhide and Fedora 12, 13
>
> Petr Pisar

obviously, I made a typo in the signature. I meant to sign the mail
with my own name: "Stepan Kasal"

Stepan