FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Bruno Wolff III
 
Default Package maintainers -- want test results by mail?

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 16:43:07 -0400,
James Laska <jlaska@redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings package maintainers,
>
> Want to get notification of any breakage in your just-built koji
> packages? This includes results of rpmlint [1], rpmguard [2] and, if
> applicable, initscript [3] tests. Good news, you can now opt-in to
> receive test results by mail!
>
> All you have to do is:
>
> 1. Login to fedorapeople.org # ssh fedorapeople.org
> 2. Run the command: autoqa-optin <package> [<release>]
>
> That's it! Thanks to Seth Vidal for the autoqa-optin script and
> proposed changes to enable this feature.

Who gets the email? What if I am a co-maintainer, do I get the email or
does it go to the package owner?

Can I opt in for all packages I am the owner or all packagers I co-maintain
with one command?
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-01-2010, 10:00 PM
seth vidal
 
Default Package maintainers -- want test results by mail?

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 16:32 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Who gets the email? What if I am a co-maintainer, do I get the email or
> does it go to the package owner?

we send the email to the pkgname-owner email address

so all the folks on that alias get it.



> Can I opt in for all packages I am the owner or all packagers I co-maintain
> with one command?

one command per pkg, yes.


autoqa-optin pkgname devel F-14 F-13 F-12 EL-6 EL-5 EL-4


-sv



--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-01-2010, 10:11 PM
seth vidal
 
Default Package maintainers -- want test results by mail?

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 16:43 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> Greetings package maintainers,
>
> Want to get notification of any breakage in your just-built koji
> packages? This includes results of rpmlint [1], rpmguard [2] and, if
> applicable, initscript [3] tests. Good news, you can now opt-in to
> receive test results by mail!
>
> All you have to do is:
>
> 1. Login to fedorapeople.org # ssh fedorapeople.org
> 2. Run the command: autoqa-optin <package> [<release>]
>
> That's it! Thanks to Seth Vidal for the autoqa-optin script and
> proposed changes to enable this feature.
>


I just added autoqa-optout to fedorapeople.

it does what you expect it to do and acts just like autoqa-optin

-sv


--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Sam Varshavchik
 
Default Package maintainers -- want test results by mail?

seth vidal writes:



I just added autoqa-optout to fedorapeople.

it does what you expect it to do and acts just like autoqa-optin


Would it be a good idea to mention these scripts somewhere in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join?



--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org