Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-06-01

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-06-01
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

We haven't had a meeting for a while, so let's go for it today! Don't
have anything particular on the agenda, though. If anyone has a topic
they'd like to discuss, please reply to this email to flag it up. We
have some new members since the last meeting, it'd be great to see you
new members there so we can welcome you. That's 'welcome' as in 'give
you work' =)

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =

* follow ups
* open floor

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have. See you there!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey