Old 06-01-2010, 07:14 AM
Jonathan Dieter

Default Missing deltarpms?

It seems that deltarpms aren't being kept from one push to another for
Fedora 13 (and, also it seems, Fedora 11). For example, there's an
openoffice update, but though there were deltarpms when it first came
out, they've gone now. Where should I report the bug?

Jonathan

Old 06-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Kamil Paral

----- "Jonathan Dieter" <jdieter@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that deltarpms aren't being kept from one push to another
> for
> Fedora 13 (and, also it seems, Fedora 11). For example, there's an
> openoffice update, but though there were deltarpms when it first came
> out, they've gone now. Where should I report the bug?

I don't know what is the intended behavior, but this matters should
fall under rel-eng I guess, so you can ask there:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering