Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Francois Aucamp

Default Orphaning/retiring some KDE3 packages

Hi,

Since Fedora 9 will be running KDE 4, the following KDE3-related packages are
no longer needed/useful, and I will be orphaning/retiring them as indicated
(unless someone speaks up):

Retire:
dekorator
kgtk

Orphan:
amarokFS (no amarok 2/qt4 support, and no visible further development)
knemo (no longer developed; a KDE 4 plasmoid similar to KNemo is planned)

Cheers,
-Francois

Old 01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Sebastian Vahl

Am Di 15.Januar 2008 schrieb Francois Aucamp:
> amarokFS (no amarok 2/qt4 support, and no visible further development)

amarok2 is still in pre-alpha stage. I'm not aware of any release schedule for
amarok2 so we'll see if this is ready for f9 (but I might be wrong here). If
not, still having amarokFS for amarok1 would be nice.

Sebastian

Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Francois Aucamp

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:09:45 pm Sebastian Vahl wrote:

> amarok2 is still in pre-alpha stage. I'm not aware of any release schedule
> for amarok2 so we'll see if this is ready for f9 (but I might be wrong
> here). If not, still having amarokFS for amarok1 would be nice.

Indeed; I was assuming amarok2 would ship with f9... So (since there's still
interest), I will continue to maintain amarokFS. :-)

Old 01-15-2008, 11:23 PM
"Sam Gordon"

how do i stop receiving these emails from ur bulletins? sumone registered my email and now i wont stop receiving these emails from u guys....i want it to stop i know nothing bout this fedora thing