Old 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Miroslav Lichvar

Default ncurses splitted

ncurses package has now -base and -term subpackages, as was discussed
here several months ago.

-base is supposed to have descriptions of all commonly used terminals
and -term is an optional package (not installed by default) that
contains the rest. This saves almost 6MB of disk space. The split is
based on Debian ncurses package.

If you are missing description of your favorite terminal (even from
another distro/system) in -base, drop me a line and I will move it.

Thanks,

--
Miroslav Lichvar