Old 01-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Dave Quigley

Default Remastering an FC8 Livecd

Hello,
I am submitting a proposal for OLS this year for a tutorial session
for SELinux. I figure the easiest way to get everyone a system with all
the necessary SELinux packages is to make a livecd containing it all. I
was wondering who is in charge of the Fedora livecd effort and what
resources are there to get started on building Fedora livecds?

Dave

Old 01-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Douglas McClendon

Dave Quigley wrote:

Hello,
I am submitting a proposal for OLS this year for a tutorial session
for SELinux. I figure the easiest way to get everyone a system with all
the necessary SELinux packages is to make a livecd containing it all. I
was wondering who is in charge of the Fedora livecd effort and what
resources are there to get started on building Fedora livecds?

Dave

second hit on google://"fedora livecd"

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

-dmc

Old 01-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Dave Quigley

Hello,
Thanks for the help. For some odd reasons the searches I was doing
didn't come up with it. Probably because I was tossing remastering in
the mix.

Dave