Old 05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Robin 'cheese' Lee

Default my EPEL-6 packages up for takers

On 05/01/2010 10:51 PM, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> kchmviewer

Hello, I am a new co-maintainer of this package. Though I am not the
owner of the 'devel' branch, I would take the responsibility and would
like to own all the epel branches.

Robin

Old 05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Christopher

Hello...

On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 16:51 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I won't, at least for now, maintain the packages I maintain in EPEL-5 in
> EPEL-6. I have added a nobranch file in all of them. If you want to take up
> the package, you can. It is still unclear to me how to practically ensure
> that you become the EPEL-6 branch owner, instead of me, though. Hopefully
> this will be sorted out.

I'll try to take as many as I can. It happens that I will have lots of
free time over the next month or so. Most of the hard part has already
been done, so it should not be too hard except where is noted below.

I'm already testing EPEL builds on RHEL6 internally.

I'll sync with you off list tomorrow or Monday if that is OK with you
Patrice.

> If you want to maintain the EL-5 (or even EL-4) branch too, don't
> hesitate, the less package I maintain the better I am.

maybe.

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc@pricegrabber.com
http://www.pricegrabber.com

no defense. I tried it. Only tinfoil works.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Christopher

Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Paul Howarth

On Sat, 1 May 2010 16:51:25 +0200
Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:

> perl-Module-Signature

I'll take that one.

Cheers, Paul.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Paul Howarth

On Sat, 1 May 2010 16:51:25 +0200
Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:

> perl-Module-Signature

I'll take that one.

Cheers, Paul.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Patrice Dumas

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 11:04:13AM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 16:51:25 +0200
> Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > perl-Module-Signature

Only EL-6 or also EL-5 and EL-4?

--
Pat

Old 05-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Paul Howarth

On Sun, 2 May 2010 13:08:10 +0200
Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:

> On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 11:04:13AM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> > On Sat, 1 May 2010 16:51:25 +0200
> > Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > > perl-Module-Signature
>
> Only EL-6 or also EL-5 and EL-4?

I'll take all of them.

Cheers, Paul.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Orion Poplawski

On 05/01/2010 08:51 AM, Patrice Dumas wrote:

Hello,

I won't, at least for now, maintain the packages I maintain in EPEL-5 in
EPEL-6. I have added a nobranch file in all of them. If you want to take up
the package, you can. It is still unclear to me how to practically ensure
that you become the EPEL-6 branch owner, instead of me, though. Hopefully
this will be sorted out.

If you want to maintain the EL-5 (or even EL-4) branch too, don't
hesitate, the less package I maintain the better I am.

g2clib

I'll take all releases of g2clib

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Marc Bradshaw

Hi Patrice,

One of my packages has a dependency on docbook2X, so I will take that one.

Thanks,