Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Patrice Dumas

Default perl-Statistics-Descriptive orphaned

Hello,

I don't know how it happened, but I still was the package maintainer of
perl-Statistics-Descriptive

I orphaned it properly now, feel free to take it up.

It should be updated to the latest release.

--
Pat

Old 05-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Iain Arnell

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know how it happened, but I still was the package maintainer of
> perl-Statistics-Descriptive
>
> I orphaned it properly now, feel free to take it up.
>
> It should be updated to the latest release.

Taken. And will shortly be updated.

--
Iain.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Iain Arnell

Old 05-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 03:56:13PM +0200, Iain Arnell wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I don't know how it happened, but I still was the package maintainer of
> > perl-Statistics-Descriptive
> >
> > I orphaned it properly now, feel free to take it up.
> >
> > It should be updated to the latest release.
>
> Taken. And will shortly be updated.

Thanks !

--
Pat