Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 PM
David Cantrell

Default format unformatted DASDs once and for all

This was a patch I originally worked up in Nov 2009, but then it sat forever
waiting for post beta 1 and I guess I lost it along the way. Anyways, here
it is again updated for our current code base.

Tested on text mode and gui installs. Also tested with just 1 unformatted
DASD as well as multiple unformatted DASDs. All seems to work.

The patch here is intended for rhel6-branch. The same patch with one
modification is indended for master. The only change I'd make for master
is:

anaconda.id.storage.zeroMbr -> anaconda.storage.zeroMbr

Since we have removed instdata on master.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI