Old 04-27-2010, 03:50 PM
jerrick Davis

Default os

I made a operating system anyone up for testing it for me

--
Lama boy ;-)

Old 04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Adam Miller

This seems like a strange place to post something like that. In any
case, more information would have been nice.

-AdamM

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Athmane Madjoudj

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:50 PM, jerrick Davis <lamaboy99@gmail.com> wrote:
> I made a operating system anyone up for testing it for me
>

> --
> Lama boy ;-)

is it a fedora-based or you meen an edu os (like dos and minix)

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Old 04-27-2010, 10:15 PM
jerrick Davis

The operating system i made has fedora components but it also has suse components i realy need people to test it before i can release it if you are interested email me at lamaboy99@gmail.com

Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Chris Jones

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:50 PM, jerrick Davis <lamaboy99@gmail.com> wrote:

> I made a operating system anyone up for testing it for me

> --

> Lama boy ;-)

**************************************

I'm happy to test it out. If your interested, send me an email with some
more details. As others have mentioned, we need more information.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com

Email: <chrisjones@comcen.com.au>

Old 04-29-2010, 03:33 AM
Roopesh Majeti

Even iam interested to test it, if more information is provided.

RegardsRM

**************************************

Old 04-29-2010, 04:45 AM
Ryan Rix

On Wed 28 April 2010 8:33:30 pm Roopesh Majeti wrote:
> Even iam interested to test it, if more information is provided.

Kay? And what does this have to do with the development of _Fedora_? This
should be taken off-list, rather than keeping it onlist

Ryan

> Regards
> RM
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Chris Jones
<chrisjones@comcen.com.au>wrote:

> > I'm happy to test it out. If your interested, send me an email with
some
> > more details. As others have mentioned, we need more information.
> >

> > --
> > Chris Jones
> > Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer
> > ABN: 98 317 740 240
> >
> > Photo Resolutions
> > Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
> > Email: <chrisjones@comcen.com.au>
> >
> > --

Ryan Rix

Old 05-11-2010, 03:14 PM
jerrick Davis

I made an operating system based on fedora and open suse if anyone will test it email me a lamaboy99@gmail.com
--
Lama boy ;-)

Old 05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Josh Boyer

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 09:14:27AM -0600, jerrick Davis wrote:
>I made an operating system based on fedora and open suse if anyone will test
>it email me a lamaboy99@gmail.com

Please stop sending this email. We have enough trouble getting people to test
our own OS. We don't need you using this list as a marketing tool to attract
people to yours.

josh

Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 11 May 2010 12:00:47 -0400
Josh Boyer <jwboyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 09:14:27AM -0600, jerrick Davis wrote:
> >I made an operating system based on fedora and open suse if anyone
> >will test it email me a lamaboy99@gmail.com
>
> Please stop sending this email. We have enough trouble getting
> people to test our own OS. We don't need you using this list as a
> marketing tool to attract people to yours.

I've placed them on moderation. I'd be happy to allow through any
substantive emails they send.

kevin