Old 04-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting not planned for 2010-04-27

The meeting slot is coming up in 1hr 50mins (15:00 UTC). We haven't had
a lot to discuss lately and there's nothing on the proposed agenda this
week, so I'm suggesting not to hold the meeting - if there's anything
worse than an unnecessary meeting I'm yet to find it . If anyone has
something they really wanted to bring up, please reply to this mail and
we can go ahead and hold it anyway. Or if people just want to
congregate and chat at the planned time, please do go ahead and do so.

I'm not sure if I'll be there, I may be out at the time, but if I can
I'll pop online.

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson