Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
He Rui

Default Testers for StorageFiltering Test Day Needed

Hi all,

So far we have very less attendance in storage test day[1].
I know that installation and storage device may be the
barriers for involvements, but for the ones who have
RAID, ISCSI, FCoE, multipath devices, can you please
spend a little time to participate in this test day?
It would be very helpful to discover the problems under
storageFiltering, which is not very mature yet.

Thanks a lot,
Hurry

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-04-22_StorageFiltering