Old 04-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Tom Lane

Default Bodhi update tool broken?

I'm getting

500 Internal error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0

while trying to submit new package updates in bodhi.

regards, tom lane

Old 04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:18:09 -0400,
Tom Lane <tgl@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm getting
>
> 500 Internal error
>
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0
>
> while trying to submit new package updates in bodhi.
>
> regards, tom lane

koji is down right now as well. I don't remember seeing a outage notice.

Old 04-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:18:09 -0400,
> Tom Lane <tgl@redhat.com> wrote:
> > I'm getting
> >
> > 500 Internal error
> >
> > The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
> >
> > Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0
> >
> > while trying to submit new package updates in bodhi.
> >
> > regards, tom lane
>
> koji is down right now as well. I don't remember seeing a outage notice.

I'm going to be sending one out in a bit. The storage system on db3
(where koji's database lives) went south about a half hour ago. We're
working on it but no estimate on when it will be available again.

-Mike

Old 04-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:18:09AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'm getting
>
> 500 Internal error
>
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0
>
> while trying to submit new package updates in bodhi.

koji's db is currently having problems. mmcgrath is getting it operational
now.

Since bodhi is moving tags in koji, pretty much all bodhi functionality will
fail. Various other services that talk to koji will also be failing right
now.

-Toshio

Old 04-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 10:26:41 -0500,
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:

> I'm going to be sending one out in a bit. The storage system on db3
> (where koji's database lives) went south about a half hour ago. We're
> working on it but no estimate on when it will be available again.

Thanks for fixing things quickly! It's nice for people to be willing to be
on call for this kind of stuff. The rest of us volunteers get to (for the
most part) choose when we work.