Old 04-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Nigel Jones orphaning packages

On behalf of Nigel Jones, I'm letting people know that the following
packages have been orphaned:

* R-DBI -- Database interface module for R
* R-RSQLite -- SQLite database interface for R
* pAgenda -- A cross platform calendar and scheduler
* perl-Crypt-CAST5_PP -- CAST5 block cipher in pure Perl
* perl-Crypt-Rijndael -- Crypt::CBC compliant Rijndael encryption module
* windowlab -- Small and Simple Amiga-like Window Manager

Only orphaned in EPEL:
* SDL_ttf
* SDL_net
* SDL_mixer

-Toshio

Old 04-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Iain Arnell

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:
> * perl-Crypt-CAST5_PP -- CAST5 block cipher in pure Perl
> * perl-Crypt-Rijndael -- Crypt::CBC compliant Rijndael encryption module

I've taken these two.

--
Iain.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:51 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On 04/23/2010 11:37 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On behalf of Nigel Jones, I'm letting people know that the following
> packages have been orphaned:
>
> * R-DBI -- Database interface module for R
> * R-RSQLite -- SQLite database interface for R

Got these two.

~spot