Old 04-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Adam Williamson

Default F-13 Blocker Meeting 2010-04-16 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

# What: F-13 Blocker bug review
# When: Friday, 2010-04-23 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)
# Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

Today in about an hour (apologies for the late notice!) will be the
second scheduled [1] Fedora 13 Blocker bug review meeting. We'll
be reviewing all F13Blocker bugs [2] to determine whether they impact
the release criteria [3]. Note that last week we temporarily moved the
meeting forward by an hour; this week it's back to its usual time.

The list of bugs to be discussed at the meeting is included below
(sorted by component). As we approach the final release, these meetings
often take a long time to work through the list. If you are the
reporter or assignee you can help. Take a moment to review the bug
ensure the issue should be listed as a F13Blocker.

Thanks,
James

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-quality-tasks.html
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=F13Blocker&hide_resolved =1
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Final_Release_Criteria

The list of bugs to be discussed at the meeting is included below.
As we approach the final release, these meetings often take a long
time to work through the list. If you are the reporter or assignee you
can help. Take a moment to review the bug ensure the issue should be
listed as a F13Blocker.

Due to ongoing technical issues with python-bugzilla, I'm just including
a link to a Bugzilla search for the list. It's sorted by assignee, as
you don't seem to be able to sort by package in Bugzilla's web front
end.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&order=Assignee&f ield0-0-0=blocked&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s tatus=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA& bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug _status=POST&type0-0-0=anywordssubstr&value0-0-0=507681%20514890%20539278%20545986
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey