Old 04-21-2010, 09:15 PM
charles zeitler

Default Request for Comments: Fedora Project Contributor Agreement Draft (Replacement for Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement)

Do what thou wilt
shall be the whole of the Law.

On 4/19/10, Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello Fedora! (Is this thing on?)
>
> Sorry for the very wide net, but we wanted to make sure as many members
> of our community could see this as possible.
>
> For some time now, Fedora has been working with Red Hat Legal to come up
> with a replacement for the Fedora Individual Contributor License
> Agreement (aka, the Fedora ICLA). As a result, the Fedora Project
> Contributor Agreement (FPCA) has been approved by Red Hat Legal, and is
> now being presented to the Fedora Community for comments and discussion.
>
> The full text of the FPCA, along with a FAQ, can be found here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Revised_Fedora_CLA_Draft
>
> Please, take a moment and read the FPCA and the FAQ.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tom "spot" Callaway, Fedora Legal

i looked at this (and the MIT license) didn't see any explicit reference
to source code! (e.g. , that it must be made available.)

charles zeitler

Love is the law, love under will.