Old 04-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Johan Cwiklinski

Default Orphaning kftpgrabber

Hello

I've not used kftpgrabber for a long long time ; and I wish to orphan it.

I've just taken a look at upstream and even if the latest stable version
came in 2007 ; according to
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/network/kftpgrabber/?view=log,
project does not seem to be dead.

Regards,
Johan

Old 04-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Thomas Janssen

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Johan Cwiklinski <mailings@x-tnd.be> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've not used kftpgrabber for a long long time ; and I wish to orphan it.
>
> I've just taken a look at upstream and even if the latest stable version
> came in 2007 ; according to
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/network/kftpgrabber/?view=log,
> project does not seem to be dead.

Orphan it (together with the SDL stuff) and i will take it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 04-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Thomas Janssen

Old 04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Johan Cwiklinski

Le 21/04/2010 11:03, Thomas Janssen a écrit :
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Johan Cwiklinski <mailings@x-tnd.be> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I've not used kftpgrabber for a long long time ; and I wish to orphan it.
>>
>> I've just taken a look at upstream and even if the latest stable version
>> came in 2007 ; according to
>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/network/kftpgrabber/?view=log,
>> project does not seem to be dead.
>>
> Orphan it (together with the SDL stuff) and i will take it.

I've released ownership for kftpgrabber, SDL_mixer, SDL_ttf and SDL_image.

Thank you.

Regards,
Johan