Old 04-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Johan Cwiklinski

Default Orphaning SDL image/mixer/ttf

Hello,

Some time ago (2010-02-16), I took ownership for these three packages
since I own some packages that depends on them.

Unfortunately, I guess I'll have time to give those packages the
attention they require, but I was wrong (some major changes in my
professionnal life eats all the free time I had).

Actually, there are only a few bugs reported against SDL_mixer:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=SDL_mixer&product=Fedora

Regards,
Johan