Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Ales Kozumplik

Default ReviewBoard available for trial usage

On 04/20/2010 04:08 PM, David Cantrell wrote:

Fedora Infrastructure has set up ReviewBoard and has asked us to
participate
in the trial run of it. Here is the URL:

https://fedorahosted.org/reviewboard/

I've played around with the interface a bit and it seems pretty
straightforward. Fedora Infrastructure wants us to know that they are still
working out issues with the installation, so if we run in to problems,
please
pass on the info to them. As for _where_ to report bugs that we find
with the
ReviewBoard installation, I don't know yet. Once I find out, I'll reply to
this message.

Otherwise this is great!! I've been waiting for this.

I'd like to ask them two things:
1) Is it possible to submit patches from the command line?
2) Can they make it faster?

Ales

Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM
David Lehman

> 1) Is it possible to submit patches from the command line?

This will get you most of the way, but I think you still have to go
publish the review through the webUI:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/

Dave

Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 PM